- "Yay - dah. Lleida!" - JCB, in reference to anything unexpectedly fun.
- "That's OK, I know you love me." - JCB, in reference to his driving.
- "This church as a bar!" - Nic, in reference to the cathedral in Lleida.
- "This isn't mass. That man is holding a sword." - Nic, in reference to a strange service.
- "We're back on track." - JCB, after every wrong turn.
- "No more eating at restaurants with signs that have fallen off." - JCB, in refernce to some Lonely Planet dining suggestions in Zaragoza that were BUNK.
- "I'm a gracias machine!" - JCB, on his Spanish skills.
- "I think I need one of those opium things." - Nic, on the cough drops in Siguenza.
- "Margaita pizza, por favor... No, no con jamon. Margarita!" - Nic, on reitterating that a plain pizza without ham is all that we want.
- "At least it's not a tapa." - Nic, on the Margarita pizza that came with ham.
- "Cordoba - where tortillas are tortillas." - Nic, on the first omellette being an omellette.
- "I can't go to sleep yet, I'm not drunk." - Nic, on sober siestas.
- "El coche es blanco." - JCB, responding to a taxi driver who asked him if he speaks any Spanish.
- "Let's hug it out." - JCB, after each argument about how to drive.
- "Adios, coche; hola, el mundo." - JCB, upon returning the rental car in Sevilla.
- "Everyone is so Euro here." - JCB, multipe times, in reference to all Spaniards.
- "I'm not even Catholic and this shit gets me off." - JCB, in a cathedral. (!?!)
- "Oh look, that looks Cathlolic!" - Nic, appealing to JCB's sightseeing interests.
- "You look pretty when you're drunk." - JCB to Nic.
- "No, I look pretty when YOU'RE drunk." - Nic to JCB.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Spain Trip - The Quoteboard Top 20
This post will likely amuse no one but JCB and me. But here we go, in no particular order...