(In no particular order...)
- People should have tails.
- I don't want to get old.
- Driveways are a gift.
- I am not ready to have children.
- Hell, I'm not ready to have pets.
- It's normally harder to stay mad than it is to forgive and forget.
- It has been a really long time since I have taken care of someone.
- It has been an even longer time since that someone truly appreciated it.
- Kitty litter is fascinating.
- Dog lick isn't that bad, after all.
- 2 Benadryl is too much.
- Always keep Resolve Carpet Cleaner on hand.
Housesitting has been an adventure. And it's left me anxiously awaiting the official kick-off of my Phase Five adventure to San Francisco. Thank you, fishes. And Theo. And Zelda. And Cassie. Thank you, Percy. Thank you especially to Percy.