Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Already Exhausted

Day three of housesitting.

Day three of caring for 14 year old, blind, deaf, arthritic, pancreatic-problem-ridden Percy. I am used to smelling like dog. And I am able to fall asleep with the dog sleeping on top of me. And I am still finding little presents in the basement and on the couch. But I am starting to think he's a total sweetheart, anyway.

Day three of attending to three cats. I am still allergic to them. And I am still disgusted by wet cat food. And cat spit up. And I am still holding steadfast to my opinion that cats, in general, suck. Except for Zeus and Kobe. (Of course.) But I am continually amazed at how effing humongus cat crap can be.

Day three of feeding the fish. Not much to report on the fish front.

Day three. And I'm already exhausted.

No comments: