Monday, June 18, 2007

New Beginnings

I just can't seem to keep up, anymore.

With a training schedule every morning.
With all my projects at work during the day.
With television shows at night.
With family and friends on the East Coast.
Not to mention a blog that I so often neglect...

Lately, there is so much life to live and hardly any time to write about it. Yet unlike before, as in last year and especially throughout last fall, I am not overwhelmed by all that life presents.

I am excited. Optimistic. And dare I say it, HAPPY. To be honest, I am happier than I have ever been in my life. My entire life. Ever.

And we are only just getting started...

4 comments:

running42k said...

If you are the happiest you have ever been you are forgiven for not blogging. Glad to read things are going so well.

Brooke said...

your back!! yay!!!

Anne said...

Sounds like the game plan you set up in January is finally taking full hold. Glad the experiment proved so successful. Now just bottle it for the rest of us still stuck in full-fledged misery mode.

Habeela said...

Yay for being the happiest ever!