Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Chase to the Finish

I have found my newest obsession. And in all seriousness, it should come as no surprise that my latest obsession is electronic. Manufactured by Apple, and related to my iPod. I mean, I am obviously obsessed with all things Apple.

But the fact that it also incorporates music and running? Well, that's just pure genius. I'm a little late on the bandwagon to buy one, yes. (But it didn't hurt those who waited to buy the iPhone! Sticker price is down $200 today!!! I digress...)

Yes, my new obsession is the $30 Nike+. And in all honesty, my new obsession is the Challenge feature. Maybe when I was younger (ha!) or less stressed (sounds more like it...) I could self-motivate to push beyond my personal limits. Well, right now, I'm tired. And it seems that I only run when I'm being chased...

Challenge #1 is "40 Days to 30 Years." Yes, My Guy is turning 30 soon. So to celebrate, he's planning on doing a triathlon and I'm going to help him with his training. Little does he realize how much he'll be helping me with my own!

No comments: