Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Let Me Work It

It's not quite "3:40:59." That was a killer list. This one borrows from "3:40:59" here in there, but I'm trying a new approach, this time. I'm hoping it at least gets me there in 3:54:00. WORST case. 3:50:00 would be better.

At any rate, finishing - it is worth it. So now it's time work it...

Name Artist
Marching Bands of Manhattan Death Cab For Cutie
Utilitarian Spoon
Mother We Just Can't Get Enough The New Radicals
Bang a Gong (Get It On) T. Rex
Outsiders Franz Ferdinand
Small Stakes Spoon
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey The Beatles
Kissing The Lipless The Shins
Neighborhood #3 (Power Out) Arcade Fire
Bury Me Guster
Little Ghost The White Stripes
Gravel Ani DiFranco
Piper Phish
Paint It, Black The Rolling Stones
Steady, As She Goes The Raconteurs
Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Nausea Beck
Scrap Metal Bitch And Animal
Barely Legal The Strokes
The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song… The Flaming Lips
Jonathon Fisk Spoon
Look Good In Leather Cody Chesnutt
All These Things That I've Done The Killers
Novacane Beck
Crazy Gnarls Barkley
Come Again Saigon
Beware of the Boys Panjabi MC
8 Miles and Runnin' Freeway & Jay-Z
SOS Rihanna
Notorious Thugs Notorious B.I.G.
Sexyback Justin Timberlake
California Love 2Pac, Dr. Dre & Roger Troutman
Dirt Off Your Shoulder Jay-Z
My Humps Black Eyed Peas
Bring the Pain Method Man
How Do You Want It Tupac Shakur
What You Waiting For? Gwen Stefani
Lucifer Jay-Z
Gone Daddy Gone Gnarls Barkley
Party Up (Up in Here) DMX
Just Lose It Eminem
Nasty Girl Nitty
In da Club 50 Cent
Triumph Wu-Tang Clan & Cappadonna
Fire (Yes, Yes Y'all) Joe Budden & Busta Rhymes
Hotel Cassidy & R. Kelly
Method Man (Skunk Mix) Wu-Tang Clan
Work It Missy Elliott
Stop Being Greedy DMX
Lose Yourself Eminem
P.I.M.P. 50 Cent
Feel So Good Mase
Good Girls, Bad Guys DMX & Dyme
My Love Justin Timberlake
30 Gallon Tank Spoon
8 Mile Eminem

8 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

SPOON!!

I *knew* I liked you for a reason. :)

This is an awesome mix...

Anonymous said...

You will hit your goal! With a list like that how can you not. Plus there is no Powerade in Chicago.

Anonymous said...

i'll be thinking of you!!!! best of luck...eeewww you dont need it, you can do it!
peace,
tif

Anne said...

I think even I could run at least a 3:50 with that list. Que awesome! Good luck this weekend. Wish I could join you.

Anne said...

I think even I could run at least a 3:50 with that list. Que awesome! Good luck this weekend. Wish I could join you.

Brooke said...

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!! BTW--I'm totally borrowing from this playlist. Awesome

Trisaratops said...

Is it wrong that JT's "sexyback" makes me dance like a freaking lunatic?

Is that SO WRONG?

Probably. Oh well. Kick ass mix--good luck and hope to somehow see ya out there!

Mike said...

Whoa- Wu-tang...DMX..Fiddy..Biggie..Eminem. Rocking the hardcore beats..Nic gettin all street on us! ;-)

Kick Arse at that marathon!