Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stifled

Everyday, it weighs on me. Because I really want to do it. I want to have the time. I want to have something to say. I want it to flow and be good. I want to finish and review and redo and finish again. And again.

And I want it to feel good. I want to enstill pride. With a touch of fear. Of what people'd think. I'd want the feedback... As long as I wanted to want it, though. Yeah, that's what I guess I really want.

But I can't seem to find the words let alone write them down.

It doesn't choke. But it does kind of stifle, a bit. However it isn't angering. Actually, it just makes me feel incredibly tired. Too tired to find the patience to do a whole lot about it.

It'll come back...

3 comments:

walchka said...

Everyone needs a break for time to time. Take a little sabbatical, recharge the batteries and you'll be good to go again. You've got plenty of writing left in ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

There is a time for everytihng;

mouse said...

NIC! I am coming to Chicago. And, not to seem totally psycho or anything? but I am TOTALLY GOING TO FIND YOU AND MEET YOU.

just warnin' ya. :)