Thursday, November 17, 2005

Spoon Me

I have two crushes right now. And today, on my last day in San Francisco before I head back to the East Coast for two weeks, I spent time spooning with both of them. #1 up close and #2 from afar.

The morning session with #1 lasted more than 3 minutes without bribery. Damn I am liking this guy. And the evening session with #2 (all 4 members) was two hours long. Session #2 was also at The Warfield. My first San Francisco concert.

The crowd was barely out of the theater and I had already rushed home to scour #2's website to see when they come into town again. I'm not even gone yet and I already can't wait to come back to see #1.

Excitement. Anticipation.

"That's [just] the way [I] get by."


3 comments:

Spikey1 said...

When do you get to fork? ;)

Unknown said...

haha - nice comment! Well I'm just ready to hear more juicy details and not about forking...

R.E.M. Borja said...

I hope you turned your camera on when they summoned you, sister jack. girls can tell or are you taking the fifth? =P