Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back in the US(S)...A

Well, I'm currently sitting at Gate C24 of the Philadelphia airport. Only 45 more minutes before I can board my flight back to San Francisco. If I don't make it home tonight, I am certainly going to die trying.

And as I'm too tired to work - wait, doesn't this travel time actually count as work? - I've decided to uploaded all of my pictures for everyone's viewing pleasure.

2006.08.06 - Madrid Day 01
Aug 6, 2006 - 43 Photos


2006.08.08 - Madrid Day 03
Aug 5, 2006 - 66 Photos


2006.08.09 - Madrid Day 04
Aug 8, 2006 - 15 Photos


And guess what? I'm going to Chicago next week... Nothing says, "Welcome Home, Nic!" like, "Pack your bags - you're going to Chicago!"

(BIG Sigh)

10 comments:

pookalu said...

sabes que mi padre trabajo' cerca la plaza mayor cuando vivimos en madrid? visitaste (is that right? sorry, doing this from memoy) aravaca, un luogo al oeste de madrid? estudi' en la escuela americana de espana...

have a safe trip!

Iron Jayhawk said...

First and foremost...travel totally counts as work time. Ooooh yeah it does.

Secondly, your photos are beautiful!! Looooooove em. :)

Brooke said...

At least you are racking up the frequent flyer miles.

Your photos are awesome. What an great experience.

Neese said...

beautiful!!

brent said...

cool photos! welcome back to the usa.
i was just discussing w/my bro the other day about how travel wears you down even on trips where you don't do much. its weird how that works! what are those colorful things in the last set of photos?

SRR said...

Love the pics! I'm so jealous you'll be going to Chicago. Have fun though!

Anonymous said...

there is no place like home.

great pics ... makes me want to pack my bag!

Anonymous said...

Hope you made it home okay. And Chicago of course is happy to have you. Let me know if you need suggestions on anything.

Theoutofshapeguy said...

Very Jealous of your trip. Have fun in chicago, its a great place!!!

Joe said...

Hang in there, Kid. Look on the bright side...err...umm. Just kidding.

I remember when I was a world traveller that they would always make me travel on weekends but I rarely got any time off in lieu. Sigh. At least you got some nice pictures of Madrid. I was usually too busy or too tired to go sightseeing.