Friday, May 02, 2008

Here Comes Wildflower 2008

I just went on my final run before Wildflower. I think I clocked close to 8 minute miles, too. So for the past few months (OK, it has been more than that) when I haven't been blogging, at least I've been getting my stride back.

It feels pretty good to be staring down the barrel of my second triathlon. I am actually excited to swim in open water, which is entirely unexpected. And I'm eager to see if I can do better this year than I did last year... Here's a recap of last year's results:

1.5K Swim Time: 0:32:21
Transition 1: 0:05:02
25K Bike Time: 1:35:01
Transition 2: 0:02:47
10K Run Time: 0:55:41
Total Time: 3:10:52

I wonder if I can come in under three hours?! Better get back to packing...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

best wishes for a fantastic race, nic!

Brooke said...

Good luck! I can't wait to read the report.