Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Twiddling My Thumbs

I'm on top of all of my projects at work. (Pretty much.) And I don't have to travel anywhere again until July. (But of course, when I do, I'll be headed for Chicago...)

I've caught up on The Sopranos. And Big Love. All of my clothes are put away. My room is in order and the apartment is actually kind of clean.

I don't owe anyone an email. And it's too late (on the East Coast) to call the people I need to call.

...(twiddle, twiddle, twiddle)...

So... what do you do at night when you don't have to plan a route, pack a bag for the gym, make your breakfast the night before, wash your sports bras in the sink, or go to bed early? What do you DO with so much free time?

I'll tell you one thing - if you plan on hanging out with your roommates and Ben and Jerry, then you better remember to take your Lactaid pills.

4 comments:

Cliff said...

What is this free time stuff? I never have experience free time before :D...

Brooke said...

If you are going to hang out with Ben and Jerry, try the new flavor Napoleon Dynamite. It is SO good.

pookalu said...

Nic, do NOT try a jumbo serving of Crema Lita (if they have that on the west coast). I still shudder at the memory of that. (ditto fro-yo, ice milk, etc.)

walchka said...

I'm sure you'll find something to do in during this bit of down time. It's time for some R&R, which you've rightfully earned.