Sunday, October 23, 2005

26.2

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. "
-Marianne Williamson

I know it's a little cheesy. What else would you expect from a quotable magnet purchased at Whole Foods?

Or from someone who just finished her third marathon?!

26.2 miles. An average 10-minute pace for a final time of 4:20 - 4:25. I think my clock time was 4:24:30, and I'm still waiting on my chip time. This was my worst marathon time-wise, but a PR nonetheless.

I will write more later.

6 comments:

brent said...

awesome. can't wait to read more about the experience. way to go. i would have loved to finish in your time! i don't even know if i will be able to finish that fast in my (hopefully) second one. what was the weather like?

krys said...

you rock! I am in awe.

Danny said...

congratulations!!

just going over some of your recent posts. i think i'll stop by more often...

:-)

Anonymous said...

congrats! it was the perfect day for a run...

-Lan
http://monkeyhead.diaryland.com

Ali said...

congratulation! can't wait to read all about your third marathon ... wow

Anonymous said...

Dad says ... I really like the quote ... Wish I was there to cheer you on like back in Philly. Love Dad.