Monday, October 03, 2005

Dirty Jersey

He said "wooder" and when he "laaaaafed" (laughed) he drove me to hysterics. We discussed The Iggles at length. He wasn't wearing a wife beater at the time, but I know if he did I'd be a mess. 100%. (I am not afraid to admit that I still do find guys in wife beaters to be attractive.) And when I meet a guy who wears hair gel, I am drawn to him. It all just reminds me of home.

Oh Philly hoes.

His last name has five syllables and ends in a vowel. And he's everything my father has ever waned me to find.

Which makes it that much more distressing to have moved all the way to San Francisco just to develop a crush on someone from South Jersey.

DAMN IT.

At least we're repeat offenders. Plus a sober encounter tonight.

It means nothing to very little. The opposite of strong to quite strong. But I'm embarrased to admit that I'm sad he's going out of town for two whole weekends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any good wooder ice out there???
-lef