Monday, July 10, 2006

...and Screwed Up!

I just checked the training schedule and noticed that it says...

Monday 7/10
4.0 miles
EZ
9:07/mile

Tuesday 7/11

7.0 miles
IVL
7:20/mile


Good thing I can read. Because I wouldn't want to run Tuesday's workout on Monday or anything... Nor would I want to run my intervals at the wrong pace.

So today's Kick-off Run was Sputtery, Sticky, Successful, and SCREWED UP.

Whatever, dude. I'm lucky I even know what time it is now. Alarm clock says Eastern, computer says Pacific, watch for some reasons still says Mountain, and yet my body still feels like it's on Central.

Good night!

6 comments:

mouse said...

hahaha! I too screwed up the very first day of my training program.

I hear it's actually a sign of good luck. ;)

Rich said...

Screwed up or not, that's a superwoman kickoff run!

Cliff said...

oops :). At least now u know u can run 8:23/mile in a Sauna..err i mean Florida ;D

pookalu said...

i don't know what this all means, but you did better than you were supposed to, i guess?

reading about your training schedule is like reading a manual i can't really understand.

running42k said...

What is up with the clock situation? Just take the average.

Habeela said...

Now you just need Alaska time zone and you're an entire country unto yourself. :)