Friday, January 18, 2008

Road Warrior III

Yes, I am again starting up - or actually, in the middle of - another crazy travel schedule. But, I get to cross off a place on Life List 2008 (already!) so I will refrain from excessive complaining...

The Schedule...

Jan 22 – Flight #1: San Francisco to Buenos Aires
Jan 23 – Arrive in Buenos Aires
Jan 24 – Work Meeting
Jan 25 – Work Meeting
Jan 26 – Touristy Stuff followed by Flight #2: Buenos Aires to San Francisco
Jan 27 - Arrive in San Francisco

Jan 28 – Flight #3: San Francisco to London
Jan 29 – Arrive in London plus Work Meetings
Jan 30 – Work Meetings
Jan 31 – Work Meetings plus Mom arrives in London!
Feb 1 – Vacation Day with Mom in London!

Feb 2 – Weekend with Mom in London!
Feb 3 – Weekend with Mom in London!
Feb 4 –Flight #4 London to San Francisco

Feb 5 - Laundry, and lots of it, I'm sure!

2 comments:

rinusrunning said...

I read your weblog and you have been in Marrakesh in Marroc!.Nice place to be and over 1 week I go to running the marathon of marrakesh.
Groet Rinus.

running42k said...

That looks pretty sweet. I would love to go to both Argentina and England.

Have fun and stay safe.