Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Warrior 2008

Monday is here already. Actually, Monday afternoon is here already. Which means, the week is almost over!

Well, it is. Tuesday I fly to Chicago, and Wednesday I work in Chicago. Wednesday night I fly back from Chicago, which means my flight will be delayed until some terrible hour that doesn't allow me to really get home and into my bed until sometime very early on Thursday morning. Hence, I will not be waking up to take myself to work at a *decent* time, because I played that work all day travel all night work all day game in 2007 and it effing sucked. Therefore, I will arrive at work just in time to break for lunch, and Thursday, will obviously fly by. And then it will be Friday and Friday is the weekend more or less, so the week is almost over. Already!

If only I could figure out a way to make my workouts fly by this quickly...

1 comment:

a.maria said...

omg. OMG. i totally completely 100% go through the same thing. "its tuesday! tomorrow is wednesday and will fly by.. thursday is the day before friday and friday's practically the weekend so the week's almost done!"

i usually get weird looks.

glad i'm not the only one now!