Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Countdown

So I made this pact with myself while driving out here. If I ran into Adam Brody in Los Angeles, I was to take it as a sign that I was not meant to move to San Francisco. I was meant to live in Los Angeles and marry Adam Brody and be a yoga-going housewife.

DON'T mention Rachel Bilson. At this point, deductive reasoning would likely tell you I didn't run into Adam Brody in L.A. Don't ruin my daydream. Adam Brody would SURELY prefer dating an engineer like me than a hot actress like her.

Riiiiiiiight.

Next best thing: Season Premiere of The O.C.

Thursday, 8PM. 45 hours, 39 minutes to go.

And counting.

1 comment:

a.maria said...

OMG!!!!!!! dont even think for a minute my friends and i havent been planning an OC party!!!!

oh and i hate to break it to ya... but Brody's mine!