Monday, September 05, 2005

I Live Here (!!!!)

Thanks to laborers everywhere, myself included, I had nothing to do today.

So I put my pagan prayers to the Goddess of Distance Running to the test. Bless you, Goddess! I am BACK, Baby!
I made it 80 minutes and at least 8.5 miles before I was a combination of tired, hungry, salty, chafed, and bored. Fine - 80 minutes and 8.5 miles before I was a quitter. You can ALL suck it, though. Do you know how much drinking I've been doing this summer? Go back and read-up. This run was an effing accomplishment.

And now, after picking up more Body Glide, my most troublesome running dilemna is deciding if the view on the run OUT - staring at Golden Gate Bridge - is better than the view on the run BACK - staring at the city.

I know, the going is really effing TOUGH out here.

However will I manage? Well, for starters, there's My Roof. It's not the best picture, but today the fog cleared enough for me to show you what the REAL view from My Roof is.
I'll work on a better picture, but can you REALLY complain about this one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super! You'll want to take a look at this when you get a chance... home equity loan work

a.maria said...

oh wow. spamitty spam, eh?!

as if i wasnt already jealous enough, thnx for the pic post. i'll have to post my own pic here soon. you'll make the move to KC in no time!

riiiiiiiight.
enjoy san fran. marathon is like what, 6 weeks away? ee-gads!

Katie said...

a good city rooftop cannot be underestimated.