Monday, May 22, 2006

Bare to Breakers

Well, I did it again. Another PR!!!! This time in San Francisco's most famous road race, Bay to Breakers.

Distance: 7 miles (Almost...)
Time: 3.5 hours (Or so...)
Beers on the Course: 2? 3?
Vodkas on the Course: 3? 4?
Things I Won't Admit to Doing on the Course: 1... 2... 11... 12...
Naked Women I Saw on the Course: 4 (Maximum)
Naked Men I Saw on the Course: 44 (Minimum)
Pictures Taken with Said Naked Men: 8 or 9

These are some tough records to break next year, but I gotta start somewhere!

Oh, if only I could post all those pics... (Beware, some are of the PG-13 variety.)

9 comments:

running42k said...

Interesting looking race. Love the camping pictures.

pookalu said...

you should have posted more pics!

so cute!!!!

what's the deal with the paddles? is it just your costume?

Brooke said...

What a fun race. Only in San Fransisco..right?

a.maria said...

DUDE! no way! how fun was that?!?!!!

stupid kansas city and its boring races, humf!!

mouse said...

hahahahaha!

OMG. That looks like a total blast.

walchka said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time. I guess I need to add this to the list of races that I must do at some point. I can't wait to see your other pics...

R.E.M. Borja said...

I found it really funny that the first line of your previous post was about there being "too many balls." =)

This is definitely a run I want to do some time if only for the scenery.

Anonymous said...

I believe this is what compelled me to call you just 2 years ago and tell you that you needed to move there (Sorry Mr. F). I wore a pink faux fur skirt - I don't even know what our theme was.

Cliff said...

What kind of race is that....looks more like a party :0