Friday, May 19, 2006

Joggling

Sometimes there are just too many balls. That are all in the air at once. These balls, which represent all of my plans for the weekend, are currently in the air. But they are falling. Quickly. And I am pretty sure that I am not going to catch most of them when they fall.

But at least these balls are not eggs.

I keep having to change my plans. Right and left and up and down and sooner and later... Doing my best to just keep on juggling and running with whatever comes my way.

Friday Stats:
Planned Distance: 7 miles TPO
Actual Distance: 5 miles Yasso (flipped with Tuesday / shortened to get into the office)
Time: 42 minutes
Pace: 8:24 min/mile

5 comments:

Cliff said...

I wish they are eggs..good source of protien :D...

as Mike said.>great weekend..

Brooke said...

Joggling--a new word. I love it.

a.maria said...

ah yes. joggling. seems to happen right at the taper, when you're supposed to be kind of relaxing just a bit ya know? less mileage should be EASIER to fit in, but somehow...

not so much!

good luck with the joggling. i'm sure you're doin' fine!

Jay said...

Joggling is almost as good as runderwear in terms of word combos.

Perry said...

I like your blog and it's funny that you posted one on joggling. I actually write a blog about joggling and marathon running. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Just Your Average Joggler